Can’t find a sitter so you can come out and support the Sweet Art Show? Excellent. Bring them along!
- Kids are our favorite. For real. We love kids. Teaching kids in our group classes, private lessons, and seeing their eyes light up when their little, creative minds get to spinning – there is nothing like it. We love kids. We would love to see yours at the Sweet Art Show.
- It is a kid-friendly event. We want families to attend. We are serving ice cream for everyone from little to big. There will also be some tasty snacks to munch on, as well. There is something for everyone (including adult beverages for mom and dad).
- It is winter, and activities for kids are hard to find sometimes. So, bundle up the family and get out of the house to support a great cause.
- There is a kid activity table. Let your child’s imagination run wild with the arts and crafts table we will have set up for them to play at. Socialize with friends and let your little ones have fun.
- Let them experience an art show. Have you ever taken your kids to an art show? This would be a fantastic opportunity to show them how to admire and appreciate art, as well as meet the people who created the art.
The Sweet Art Show is the annual fundraiser for our nonprofit. It fuels our organization throughout the year. Money raised from this event is critical to the success of JAM. We look forward to seeing you at the show on February 12 from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. at Icon Event Hall + Lounge.
The Sweet Art Show is the annual fundraiser for our nonprofit. It fuels our organization throughout the year. Money raised from this event is critical to the success of JAM! Here are 5 great reasons to be there.
- You have never even heard of JAM Art and Supplies. Great! This is the perfect opportunity to see what our nonprofit is all about. Mingle with artists. Admire artwork. Bid on raffle prizes.
- You like ice cream. Who doesn’t? I happen to love ice cream and the gourmet ice cream bar served at the Sweet Art Show is unlike any sundae bar you will ever experience.
- You need kid-friendly events and activities to attend. It’s hard to find things to do in the winter. This event is perfect! We want kids to tag along! Not only do we have some snacks and sweets to munch on, but we also have a kid’s activity table for them to play at.
- You love supporting the arts. JAM is committed to creating a thriving art community in Sioux Falls. With interviews of artists, children’s art classes, private art lessons, deeply discounted art supplies in the store and even yoga for toddlers, JAM is whole-heartedly striving to provide more and more opportunities for you (and your kids) to be involved in the arts in Sioux Falls.
- You love social gatherings. Awesome! There will be tons of people at the event. Make it a girl’s night out with a pit stop at the show, bring your family or pop in by yourself. You’ll be sure to see someone you know, or at least walk away having met some of the finest art enthusiasts in Sioux Falls!
The Sweet Art Show is truly a laid-back event. A free will donation will be taken at the door. We look forward to seeing all of your sweet faces at the show on February 12 from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. at the Icon Event Hall + Lounge.