JAM is seeking volunteers to help operate the store on the weekends.
- Great opportunity for community service
- Meet the artists and crafters of Sioux Falls who come to the store
- You are free to read, study, do homework, craft or browse the internet while you manage the store
- You will receive a Membership Card, giving you 25% off of your JAM purchase for a year ($25 value)
- You will receive lots of love from JAM
How it Works: Continue reading Wanted: Volunteers!
Did you know that there are over one hundred creative reuse centers in the United States? California has sixteen of them!
Do you know what a creative reuse center is? It is a place for Continue reading JAM: A Creative Reuse Center for Sioux Falls
Finding Clarity in Community
This past First Friday I had the pleasure of battling a hellacious head cold, so I chose to keep my attendance to two receptions for the evening. Notepad and tissues in tow, I first headed to Monks House of Ale Repute to check out the “Skulls and Beers” reception for Les Cotton and Marc Wagner. This collection featured drawings and prints of all things cool: Continue reading First Friday – April 4th
There’s something encouraging about driving down Spring Avenue. Maybe it’s the old houses, but tonight the familiarity of the street gave me the courage for this first blog.
I’ve been reading Blog Inc. by Joy Deangdeelert Cho, and I have to say, she definitely has pushed me further into the idea of blogging. I intuitively knew that I should Continue reading Writing My First Blog Post