Can’t find a sitter so you can come out and support the Sweet Art Show? Excellent. Bring them along!
- Kids are our favorite. For real. We love kids. Teaching kids in our group classes, private lessons, and seeing their eyes light up when their little, creative minds get to spinning – there is nothing like it. We love kids. We would love to see yours at the Sweet Art Show.
- It is a kid-friendly event. We want families to attend. We are serving ice cream for everyone from little to big. There will also be some tasty snacks to munch on, as well. There is something for everyone (including adult beverages for mom and dad).
- It is winter, and activities for kids are hard to find sometimes. So, bundle up the family and get out of the house to support a great cause.
- There is a kid activity table. Let your child’s imagination run wild with the arts and crafts table we will have set up for them to play at. Socialize with friends and let your little ones have fun.
- Let them experience an art show. Have you ever taken your kids to an art show? This would be a fantastic opportunity to show them how to admire and appreciate art, as well as meet the people who created the art.
The Sweet Art Show is the annual fundraiser for our nonprofit. It fuels our organization throughout the year. Money raised from this event is critical to the success of JAM. We look forward to seeing you at the show on February 12 from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. at Icon Event Hall + Lounge.