Job Title: Retail/Marketing Intern (Unpaid)
Objective: Merchandize the ever-changing inventory of the store within the theme for that quarter. Work to produce signage and maintain up-to-date inventory of donations. Work with Website & Marketing Intern and Executive Director to host sales within the theme for the quarter.
- Organize, merchandize, and Snap the ever-changing inventory of the store.
- Work with store manager to design signs and installations for the store’s front windows and ceilings.
- Use Excel or Google Sheets to record monthly donations.
- Send out thank you notes to supply donors.
|Qualifications:High school diploma
Working toward undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
Background or interest in the arts
Desire to learn and grow
Ability to meet deadlines
September 2016-June 2017
- Send resume and cover letter to Jess Johnson (email@example.com)
- Select a brick and mortar shop that uses Instagram and explain why their images are effective for their brand, what you like about it, and what you would do differently. (one page)
Applications due October 15, 2016 for the Fall Semester- Spring Semester
Applications due January 15, 2017 for the Spring Semester-Summer 2017
Grow network in Sioux Falls art community
Platform to showcase personal work
Learn to transcribe interviews
Potentially earn internship credits
Gain competencies in:
Improve writing skills and blogging capabilities
Learn about retail in a real-world, organic way