Kids Creative Reuse Camp
When- Four camps running from Monday-Thursday 9AM to 3PM with an art reception Thursday evening 5:30-7PM the weeks of:
- June 13th-16thinstallation location and art reception to TBA
- June 27th-30th installation location and art reception First National Bank Sioux Falls, Downtown Sioux Falls
- July 25th-28th installation location and art reception The Bakery, North Main Ave
- August 1st-4th installation location and art reception at Exposure Gallery
Where- Camp drop off and pick up is at JAM Art & Supplies, 401 N Phillips Ave
- On the first day campers will walk to the art studio of local creative reuse artist Steve Bormes. Steve and his wife own Rug & Relic in the 8th Street Railroad Center; his fascinating studio is in the same building. This walk is a couple blocks away and students must wear closed toed, tennis shoes.
- All installations will be built at different locations, but campers will be walked back to JAM for pick-up. Students will walk to the installation location after lunch on Tuesday and will spend most of the day there Friday. Art receptions will be held at said locations Thursday evening at 5:30PM-7PM.
Kid’s ages 8-12 years of age will participate in a full day of activities and fun. Art, games, and learning about creative uses for unusual materials. The camp will end in an art show for the kids to display their work to friends and family. Let your little artist unleash his or her creativity!
Only ten spots available so reserve your spot quickly! $80**
*Bring your own sack lunches. **Ask about scholarships!
Questions? email Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org