Tomorrow is the big day! We can’t believe its already arrived. When Jess first described her dream to us, the Creative Reuse store was a huge part of that dream. That dream is taking shape right before our eyes and we couldn’t be happier or more excited. We are grateful for the support we’ve received so far, and look forward to seeing you out and about tomorrow night.
Not like you need the extra push, but here are five solid reasons to venture out into the cold tomorrow night.
1. Check out our store, of course! This is the first Creative Reuse store of its kind in Sioux Falls. See our space in Exposure Gallery and find out what this creative reuse thing is all about. With the art community growing and ever-evolving, we’re here to support the needs of this community.
2. See the $100 Art Show. All art pieces are $100 or less. Buy a Christmas gift. Or two.
3. Baby, it’s cold outside. Warm up inside with a fantastic group of artists and art-lovers. Have a good conversation, make a new friend and admire some serious artistic skill in Sioux Falls.
4. Drinks! Beer and wine will be served. Sip a brew and browse what Exposure has to offer on this December First Friday.
5. WE would love to meet you, chat it up with you, and get to know you. From serious artist to occasional DIY-er, from family to friend, everyone is welcome to the store. It’s here for you, the public, and we want to meet you!